ARE YOU READY TO MAKE YOUR HOUSE YOUR HOME?
We are a small team of experts that can design and implement any ideas you may have. Through our expertise in a wide range of areas, we bring an ability to offer creative & effective design & construction solutions.
OWNER, CEO & JOURNEYPERSON CARPENTER
OWNER & DESIGNER
We want every renovation to be a enjoyable process for our clients. A major part of this is being able to use our process to keep our projects on time and on budget.
Here is what that looks like:
2. Initial Phone Consultation - We will call you to discuss your ideas, the space and what your budget is. We aim to call you within 1 working day.
3. On-site Consultation - We come to your home and take measurements, pictures and dive a little deeper into your vision for the space. At this point, we can talk through different ideas to make sure you are getting what you want.
4. Proposal & Estimate - We present you with the estimate over the phone or in person. You will be emailed a copy of the estimate at this time as well.
5. Contract & Deposit - We will make sure that you are happy and informed on what the project is going to look like. We then sign the contract and collect the required deposit. This is usually done at the same time as the proposal & estimate.
6. Design - This is where we will iron out any selections to be made. We will provide allowances in the estimate for selections that will need to be made.
7. Walkthrough - We will walkthrough your project together on-site with the project manager. We can also have the designer there if the project requires. We will go through projected timelines and answer any questions you may have.
8. Construction - We start by protecting floors and surfaces. From there, we start the project and line up all the required sub-trades. The sub-trades have already been pre-alerted in the design stage that the project is starting soon.
9. Final Walkthrough - We will walkthrough the job with you and make sure you are happy with how it turned out. We aim to complete any deficiencies within 1 week or sooner, so you can start enjoying the space right away.
10. Warranty & Follow-up - Once the final deficiencies are completed, your warranty will commence. This warranty we offer is 5 years on the labour and manufacturers warranty on all products supplied. We then follow-up with you within 1 week, 3 months and 1 year.
We had a complete main floor bathroom renovation done and are extremely satisfied. So happy with the detailed tile work/trim in the shower and the heated floor. Gorgeous! Chris was a pleasure to deal with and we will definitely be using Modifi for our next reno plans.
- Rhonda K.
MAIN FLOOR & KITCHEN RENOVATION
Chris and his crew were a delight to have in our house. Their easy going relaxed personality made them friends of the family for 4 months. Had them for a complete upstairs renovation with wall removal, new flooring, new kitchen, tiling, redo ceilings, painting and bathroom reno. Great work and on budget.
- Travis L.
They built us a new bathroom in the basement and renovated the old one.Their work is professional, but on top of that, I would recommend them because they were cordial and really worked with us so we could stay in our budget. Thanks!